4/08/2010

She's turning 8

|


I've never wanted anything in my life like I wanted this girl 8 years ago. This girl marked the beginning of my greatest endeavor... fatherhood. She lights up a room when she's in it. She dances as if she is all alone when chaos is around her. She's gifted in ways I will never understand. She understands many of my struggles and sorrows and yet she is playful and childlike. This girl has my heart. I'm seeing her grow up before my eyes and I love what I'm seeing. She's turning into the person I want to be. She's learning to excel in areas I continually fail in. She has a heart which is unparalleled in compassion, mission, hope, and love. I learn from her daily and I am so very proud of who she is becoming.

She is my beautiful daughter Ashlin, and she is turning 8.

I love you Ashlin,
Daddy

1 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

So very proud of the young Godly lady she is becoming. Love her more everyday. Love you Ashlin!!

Mom

Subscribe