Looking for ideas!

Here's what I'm looking for. I need creative ideas for building special moments together as a family and as a couple. I'm looking for TWO main categories. PARENTING IDEAS and MARRIAGE IDEAS. Here are some examples of what I'm looking for.

PARENTING IDEAS

  • Family Fun Night ideas
  • Special Occasion & Holiday ideas
  • Movie Night ideas
  • Bedtime Moments
  • Mealtime Moments
  • etc.
MARRIAGE IDEAS
  • Date Night ideas (away from home)
  • Date Night ideas (staying home)
  • Romantic Getaway ideas
  • etc.
Basically, if you could share your idea by EMAIL or comment below and include features such as 1) How this idea is best used
2) Things you would need in advance
3) A detailed breakdown of how to go about the idea (step 1, 2...)
4) Any possible scripture reference you might have to support the idea (scripture is not necessary).

I'd really appreciate getting these soon. Plus, if you send me an idea by email I will fill you in on what this is going to be used for.

Oh and as an added incentive...

The best idea for the Parenting category will win a free copy of Rob Reinow's book Visionary Parenting.

In addition, the best idea for the Marriage category will win a free copy of Rob & Amy Reinow's book Visionary Marriage.

Disclaimer: Voting of said resources will be conducted by my crack staff consisting of 4 kids and 1 wife. Bribes are welcomed!





















Email me here

0 comments:

Subscribe